I have been very kindly nominated for my second Sunshine Blogger Award by the fabulous Francesca of the Diary of a Twenty Something blog! I’m loving this blog at the moment and if good, honest content is your thing then head over and check out the blog posts.
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What’s the meaning behind your blog’s name?
I left it very open so then I didn’t limit myself to what I could or couldn’t write with regards to the topic. The genre of lifestyle is so broad I thought I’d leave it open, almost like a gap fill, so I wasn’t restricting myself.
2. What’s the hardest decision you ever had to make?
There hasn’t been anything unusual I’ve had to make a decision about but anyone who knows me well will know I’m such a indecisive person. So, picking a university and whether I wanted to move away or stay at home was probably the most difficult choice for me. That said, I’m confident I chose wisely.
3. If you could go back in time to any time – in your lifetime or before – what would you change and why?
This is tricky! I suppose the obvious answer would be back to school or college. I had fun but I wish I stood my ground more around people that saw me as a bit of a pushover. It’s one of those situations where you look back on a time and think “why didn’t I say this?” or “why didn’t I do that?” It taught me a lot though.
4. Which blog post made you feel the most emotional whilst writing it and why?
I can’t say any have made me that emotional thus far – I’m still new to blogging and haven’t written many posts, especially not ones to make me emotional anyway. Writing about my time in Prague brought about some serious holiday blues though!
5. Is your blog private or open and shared amongst your family and friends?
A bit of both. A lot of my friends don’t know that I have this blog but my family do and they stay updated with my new content.
6. One quality you picked up from your parent[s]? Would you change it?
I always have to have the last word – I get that from my Dad. Yes, I do wish I could change it because when I’m bickering with someone with the same trait it goes on and on and on! That said, I don’t argue much so it isn’t a problem!
7. If you could buy any item right now, what would it be?
Does a plane ticket count? If so, a plane ticket to a new city to explore! If not, then probably a new bed. I need a double bed in my life!
8. What do you do in your spare time when you’re not working/blogging?
It’s a cliche but spending time with family and friends is so important to me and amongst the blogging, the part-time job and the university work it’s nice when I can spend quality time with them. It sounds boring really but I’m not sporty and there’s no interesting hobbies I have besides blogging! I often write articles for my university newspaper and some of their websites too though.
9. How have you changed in the last year? Is it for the good or the bad?
I’ve lost and gained a lot of friends since leaving college and starting university. I feel more independent and a lot more outspoken now which is something that has definitely changed for the better.
10. How do you plan to change in the next year?
I need to learn how to drive! As a person though, I want to be more decisive. My boyfriend goes mad at me – I can’t even pick what to watch on Netflix or what to have for tea when we’re together. I’m too scared of upsetting anyone or choosing something they don’t agree with!
11. Where does your inspiration for blog posts come from?
My late night thoughts! I keep a notebook at the side of my bed. It’s usually about midnight and I’ll think of a great idea before I drift off to sleep so I’ll write it down and then I don’t forget it!
- What type of blog posts do you like the most?
- What is your favourite show to binge watch?
- If you could go back to any period of time – either in your lifetime or before – which period would you go to and why?
- If you had the choice to live forever, would you?
- What do you think is the best thing about blogging?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- What is your favourite quote and why?
- Who do you look up to as an inspiration?
- Does the unknown in the future excite you or scare you?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your best personal quality?
Check out my other blog awards here.
Find out more about me here.
Lots of love,